unless your teachers are abusive assholes there is no fucking reason to disrespect them
they are literally trying their hardest to get you an education
teachers have every right to complain about rude students or the amount of papers they have to grade because their salary is low as shit
oh wow, your math teacher yelled at you because you were ignoring the lesson and talking to your friend
i wonder why
jesus christ teachers have it hard enough dont be an asshole
I’ve re-edited one of my recent work. Because of that reason I’m posting this again.
My mom sat down in the grass and she took of her beautiful expensive coat. She saw one of her friends and went to say hi. When she came back her coat was gone and she was crying.
My mom was searching for her coat, while it was raining.
My dad (who had a huge crush on her) saw her and ran up to the closest shop and bought her this jacket, he said to her: ” I know this isn’t your beautiful coat, but I couldn’t afford any other and I don’t want you to get cold “.
My mom kissed him, in the rain and that same year they married on New Year’s Eve.
And now, 35 years later my mom gave the jacket to me and said: ” losing something good can only give you something better instead and baby, losing that damn coat was the best thing that ever happened to me ”
I love this
rebloging for the story
view of the foster the people mural from google maps
"how would you describe yourself"
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2011.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.